Product added to cart
TOM'S TWELVE GIFT’S OF CHRISTMAS COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the purchase based competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Rylefoot Pty Ltd – ABN 16003408295. Parramatta Cameras is a company of Rylefoot Pty Ltd. Tom Saade’s Camera House is also a company of Rylefoot Pty Ltd.
3. Entry is open to all Australian citizens. Rylefoot Pty Ltd employees and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Entrants must spend $100 including GST in store or online in a single purchase to be eligible.
4. The competition commences at 12am (AEDT) Wednesday, 2nd December 2020 and closes 11.59pm (AEDT) on Thursday, 24th of December 2020.
5. How to enter:
a. Step 1: Spend $100 including GST in store or online to be eligible.
b. Step 2: Visit www.parramattacameras.com.au/twelve-gifts-of-christmas to register your purchase
c. Step 3: Enter your details into the entry form; first name, surname, email address and postcode and Invoice Number.
6. Only entries submitted via www.parramattacameras.com.au and which follow the above steps will be accepted.
7. Entries close at 11:59pm (AEDT) on Thursday, 24th of December 2020 and a winner will be randomly selected between 9am and 5pm (AEDT) on Thursday, 7th of January 2021 at Parramatta Cameras Shop 2101-2103, Level 2, Argyle St, Parramatta NSW 2150.
8. The competition is a purchase-based competition game of chance. The winner will be randomly selected.
9. Prizes cannot be transferred.
10. Prizes cannot be ex-changed or redeemed for cash.
11. Parramatta Cameras reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion, which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the organisation. We reserve the right to disqualify a winner and/or remove an entry if we become aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
12. Parramatta Cameras accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
13. The cost of accessing the competition and Terms and Conditions will be dependent on the entrant’s individual internet service provider. By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions, you agree that Parramatta Cameras may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the competition, including the use of your name and location in promotional formats, online and in print media.
14. By entering the competition, you give Parramatta Cameras permission to contact you via email if you are a winner of the competition.
15. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
16. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
17. The promoter shall endeavor to contact the winners via email within two weeks of the prize draw. In the event that the winner/s cannot be contacted after one month, the prize will be forfeited.
18. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
20. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under state regulation.
21. Prizes are as follows: a. Nikon Z 5 Mirrorless Camera with W/Nikkor Z 24- 200mm F/4-6.3 Lens RRP $3,500
22. To redeem prize, winner must respond in email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming their contact details including full name, age, gender, email address, phone number, postal address.
23. RRP prices are correct as of Tuesday 1st December 2020. Parramatta Cameras reserves the right to change RRP pricing at their discretion.
Entries Close: 11.59pm (AEDT) on Thursday, 24th of December 2020
Winner Selected: Between 9am and 5pm (AEDT) on Thursday, 7th of January 2021
Winner Announced: Between 9am (AEDT) and 5pm (AEDT) Thursday, 7th of January 2021