Tenba DNA 15 Backpack (Graphite)
- Holds DSLR, 4-6 Lenses up to 70-200 2.8
- Padded Sleeve with Tab for 15" Laptop
- Front and Top Access to Gear
- Padded Insert with Movable Dividers
- Roll-Top Buckle Closure
- Front Zip Pocket with Organizer
- Side Tripod Carry & Water Bottle Pocket
- Top Handle, Waist Belt
- Padded Shoulder Straps with Connector
- All-Weather Cover Included
Load your mirrorless and 3-4 lenses or DSLR camera with 2-3 lenses, including one up to 70-200mm f/2.8 in size, related accessories and personal items in the graphite DNA 15 Backpack from Tenba.
The pack features a padded interior sleeve with a tab for your up to 15" laptop or tablet, and a removable insert with touch-fastening dividers.
Photographers will appreciate the roll-top and buckle closure that conforms to the amount of gear. Access contents from the top and front. Small stuff such as a cellphone, wallet, filters, keys and more are easily stored in the exterior, front zip pocket with organizer.
The side of the DNA 15 Backpack has a reinforced side pocket with an adjustable strap above for securing a small tripod. On the opposite side of the pack is a stretch pocket for a water bottle or accessory. Carry the pack with the top handle, roll with the rear trolley strap, or wear with the padded shoulder straps and connector. For added stability and comfort the pack has an adjustable waist belt and a padded back panel. Durability and strength are enhanced by the water-repellent coated 600D nylon with ripstop components. A reversible silver/black weather cover is included.
- Versatile roll-top opening protects contents from rain when rolled tightly, and expandable for holding extra gear
- Camera insert is sized to fit either in the bottom of the bag, or in the upper roll-top compartment for convenient lens changing on location
- Tenba's exclusive Pivot-Fit harness straps automatically adjust to different shoulder shapes for a custom fit
- The Fidlock patented magnetic clip allows easy drop-on attachment, fast slide release and can be opened or closed with one hand
- Included WeatherWrap rain cover is removable and reversible, with silver on one side to reflect the sun, and black on the other side for stealth
- Reinforced side pocket and security strap accommodate a small tripod
- An elasticized, exterior, side micro-mesh pocket provides water bottle storage
- Zippered pocket on the front provides secure storage for a mobile phone, keys, and more
- Removable padded camera insert protects a mirrorless camera with 3-4 lenses, or a DSLR with 2-3 lenses up to 70-200mm 2.8 in size
- Pack can be converted for general-purpose usage, by simply removing the camera insert and compartment divider
- Padded, interior sleeve with a touch-fastening tab accommodates an up to 15" laptop
- Rear trolley strap for use with rolling luggage
- Hip belt can be removed when not needed
- Water and abrasion-resistant body base panel
- Tons of pockets and compartments to keep batteries, cables, chargers, pens and business cards organized