Tenba Cineluxe Roller 21 (Black)
- Wheeled Bag for Pro/Cine/ENG Rigs
- Fits Camera, Matte Box, and Accessories
- Quick-Access, "Doctor Bag"-Style Opening
- Maintains Footprint When Opened
- Shock-Absorbing, User-Replaceable Wheels
- Water-Repellent Nylon Exterior
- Coated Water and Abrasion-Resistant Base
- 2 Dividers, 2 Wraps, Lens Pillow, Pouch
- Full-Length Pocket on the Front
- Carry-On Friendly 14 x 21 x 11" Exterior
The Cineluxe Roller 21 from Tenba is a wheeled bag designed to fit and protect professional camcorders, cine cameras, and ENG rigs with a matte box and other accessories. It features a "doctor bag"-style opening down the middle that allows for easy access to all the stored gear, letting the bag maintain its footprint when opened— instead of as much as doubling in size.
The Cineluxe Roller 21 has shock-absorbing wheels that allow for smooth motion, and the wheels are replaceable so you can plan on keeping the bag for a longer time. The exterior of the bag is made of water-repellent nylon, and the base is water-resistant and abrasion-resistant. The base is also TPU-coated and can easily be wiped after contact with wet and dirty surfaces.
The Cineluxe Roller 21 comes with two rigid and flexible Flex-Core dividers (which have an aluminum sheet in them), as well as soft-padded wraps for protecting your lenses, a lens pillow, and a camera security strap. A zippered pouch for storing accessories is included, and there's also a full-length pocket on the front of the bag for shotgun mics, matte box flags, batteries, and other accessories.
The Cineluxe Roller 21 offers an extending handle for rolling the bag on its wheels, and additionally has handles both on top for carrying the bag in vertical orientation, and on the side for carrying it in a horizontal position.