Sandisk 16Gb Extreme Pro Sdhc 95 MB/s
- 16GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-I/U3/Class 10
- Max Read Speed: 95 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 90 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 30 MB/s
- Records Full HD Video
- Water / Shock / X-Ray Proof
- Temperature Proof
- Built-In Write-Protect Switch
- Downloadable Photo Recovery Software
The SanDisk Extreme Pro 16GB SDHC memory card has a minimum of 95MB/second sequential write and read speed (based on SanDisk internal testing) which allows for faster capturing of large image files to the card faster viewing of images and faster data transfer rates.
- Form factor: SDHC™
- Performance: Up to 95MB/s* (633) read for faster transfer to PC and write performance up to 90 MB/s* (600x) for faster shot to shot
- Dimensions: 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility: Compatible with all SDHC™^, UHS-I, and high speed bus interface supporting host devices
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited warranty†
- Applications: Store a variety of digital formats, including RAW and JPEG photos, Full HD videos, music and more
- Added Protection: 1 year downloadable RescuePRO® data recovery software offer, for bringing accidentally deleted images back to life
*Up to 95 MB/sec (633X) read speed. Write speed up to 90 MB/s (600X). Based on SanDisk internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. X = 150KB/sec.
**1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
***SD, SDHC, microSD and microSDHC card formats up to 32 GB only; See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information.
†Full HD video (1920x1080x30fps) HD and 3D video support may vary based upon host device, file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, content, and other factors. See:www.sandisk.com/HD