If you want to return an item purchased from the site, please refer to our Returns Policy below which will inform you as to whether you are entitled to return the goods you have purchased.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase or the product proves defective, Parramatta Cameras offer a 14 day Exchange guarantee. This allows you to return your hardware purchased from Parramatta Cameras within 14 days and exchange it (at original purchase price) for any other hardware product in our range. Of course, the goods must be returned in original condition with the packaging & receipt.
*Excludes damaged equipment, Drones that have been used and items specially ordered.
Once you have established if you are eligible to return your goods, please call or email our Customer Service team, on (02) 9689 3363, or firstname.lastname@example.org and they will organise for you to return your goods using the Australia Post eParcel Post Returns service.
- You must provide us with details about yourself which are true, current and correct.
- Credit card details supplied to us by you, the purchaser, must be true, current and correct.
- We accept payments over 128-bit SSL encryption, ensuring its security.
- We may change the details of a product, including specifications and prices, at any time without prior notice.
- We may refuse sale or delivery due to price discrepancy caused by a technical or human error at any time.
- It is solely your responsibility to ensure the product ordered is suitable for its intended use as we are not liable to you for any product you order which is unsuitable for your intended use.
- Our prices are shown inclusive of GST, and to this end, we will follow payment with a valid tax invoice.
- A purchase of our product will result in a charge to either your credit card or your PayPal account for the amount stipulated, which will include the price of selected products and the cost of shipping and handling where applicable.