Privacy Statement Rylefoot Pty LTD trading as Parramatta Cameras/Tom Saade’s Cameras.
Parramatta Cameras highly values the strong relationships we have with our customers. Often these relationships have been built up over many decades and with generations of the same family. Data collection technology at Parramatta Cameras will be handled with full and proper respect for the privacy of our customers.
To protect your privacy, you can visit Parramatta Cameras site without identifying yourself or having to reveal any information about yourself.
Your personal information: what do we collect, and how do we use it?
We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you log on, place an order or register with us.
- When you place an order you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, delivery address and any special delivery instructions and phone number.
- We may share this information, and only that information which is absolutely necessary, with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your order. For example, the financial institution that issued your credit card and the shipping carrier that delivers your order.
- Parramatta Cameras is committed to reducing the amount of fraud it faces. Our policy is that we will prosecute any cases of fraud that we identify. As a first time customer, you may receive a telephone call or email requesting more information/proof to confirm the details that you have supplied to us. If any of the information you supply is found to be false or misleading, we will, if we deem it appropriate, report this to the appropriate authorities for them to prosecute.
- We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
- When you log on to our site, we will ask you your e-mail address and user ID, which is usually your name.
- We have specials and clearance emails available to make your shopping and purchasing experience easier. Should you decide to subscribe, we will send you your requested information from time to time. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- When you submit feedback or questions via e-mail, or contact us for information about our Web site, we will request your name and e-mail address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries.
- Our site may contain links to other sites. Parramatta Cameras is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites.
- By default all web server log files capture IP addresses. We may use your IP to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our web site and to track web usage. This information is used internally and is not shared with anyone else.
As the Federal Government introduces new privacy legislation – Parramatta Cameras privacy policies will be reviewed and updated as appropriate.
More information on privacy legislation is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au.
Emails from Parramatta Cameras
Parramatta Cameras has found that attractive, graphics-rich emails are a quick, effective and low-cost way to communicate with customers about new high tech products, clearance and sale items. We maintain an opt-out, subscription service of email addresses of people requesting promotional emails.
We do not want to send emails to you if you would prefer not to receive them. Therefore, every email provides a way for you to unsubscribe from future emails. We also have administrative procedures in place to remove email addresses and domains that consistently send failure messages to our email servers.