Product added to cart
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX10
Check for stock availability
LUMIX 4K Digital Camera LX10 with 20 Megapixel 1-inch Sensor, 3X 24-72mm F/1.4-2.8 LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX Lens, Tiltable LCD and Lens Control Ring
1 year Australian Warranty
LUMIX 4K Digital Camera LX10 with 20 Megapixel 1-inch Sensor, 3X 24-72mm F/1.4-2.8 LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX Lens, Tiltable LCD and Lens Control Ring 1-inch 4K Picture Quality The 1-inch 20.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor records 4K and high-quality photos in super-sharp detail. Combined with the Venus Engine, ISO12800 / Extended ISO25600 recording with stunning picture quality is possible. F1.4-2.8 LEICA DC Lens Photo creativity is based on light, and it all begins with the lens. With the LUMIX LX10 a crystal-clear F1.4-2.8 24-72mm LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX lens provides a decisive edge even in low light, and adds a beautiful bokeh effect. Macro Photography With a minimum...
|Warranty Years||1 year|
- MORE DETAILS
- NOTE *1
- NOTE Recording conditions by CIPA standard
- NOTE - Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF) / Humidity: 50%RH when monitor is on.
- NOTE - Using a Panasonic SDHC Memory Card
- NOTE - Using the supplied battery.
- NOTE - Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].)
- NOTE - Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording.
- NOTE - Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording.
- NOTE - The number of recordable pictures varies depending on the recording interval time.
- NOTE - If the recording interval time becomes longer
Write Your Own Review