Panasonic 45-200mm f/4.0-5.6 II
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 90-400mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- POWER Optical Image Stabilization
- Splash and Dustproof Design
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Covering an impressive range of telephoto focal lengths, the Lumix G Vario 45-200mm f/4-5.6 II POWER O.I.S. Lens from Panasonic is designed for Micro Four Thirds cameras, where it provides a 90-400mm equivalent focal length range.
Benefitting the lens' reach is a sophisticated optical design that includes three extra-low dispersion elements to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for notable clarity and sharpness.
Complementing the optical performance is an apt POWER Optical Image Stabilization system, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake and is also compatible with Dual I.S. for enhanced stabilization while shooting stills or video. A linear autofocus motor is also featured, for quick and quiet focusing performance, and the lens sports a splash and dustproof physical design to suit working in harsh climates.
- Telephoto zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this lens provides a 90-400mm equivalent focal length range.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements help to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Linear autofocus motor delivers fast AF performance that is also precise, smooth, and near-silent to benefit both stills and video applications.
- POWER Optical Image Stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting, and also supports the Dual I.S. function for increased stabilization performance.
- Splash and dustproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
|Lens Mount||Panasonic G|
|Focal Length||45 - 200mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 90 - 400 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/4 - 5.6
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||27° - 6.2°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.28' (1 m)|