Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II
Continuing on the increasingly popular line of retro-inspired Olympus OM-D cameras, is the Olympus OM-D E-M10 MKII.
- 3” Tilting Touch LCD Screen – Great for self-portraits
- Built in Wi-Fi - Easy image sharing
- OLED Viewfinder
- Built in OIS – Blur free photos
- Full HD Movie mode
The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II (avaliable in Silver & Black) is a compact, stylish interchangeable lens camera with 5-axis Image Stabilisation perfect for everyday use. It was designed for excellence in portability with a classic stylishness beyond its class.
From Olympus, the Mark II boasts an interchangeable lens that can be used anytime, anywhere and every day of the week.
High-speed performance for capturing the best expressions
Touch AF Shutter, popular for its speed and ease of use, accurately captures the expressions of fast-moving subjects
Large, easy-to-see electronic viewfinder
The model is equipped with a large, easy-to-see electronic viewfinder with 100% field of view. You can shoot while confirming what the finished photo will look like.
Creative photo functions
The E-M10 Mark II is packed with functions for capturing creative photos. Capture the rich personality hidden in normal, everyday scenes.
- Easy connection to a smartphone to share images
- The built-in flash lets you capture beautiful shots even in dark places
- iAUTO makes high-quality photos possible simply by pressing the shutter button
- Silent Mode lets you capture photos without making a sound
- Clips lets you combine multiple short movies into a single video
- 4K Time Lapse movie
- High-speed Movie captures split-second movement for slow-motion playback
- Focus Bracketing continuously shoots at different focal positions
- Flip-up monitor lets you shoot at the angle you like
- S-OVF (Simulated OVF) is convenient when shooting in backlit locations
The Olympus OM-D E- M10 Mark II is available at Parramatta Cameras in-store and on-line today!
|Part Number||Olympus OM-D E-M10 II|
|Image Stabilisation||Sensor Shift|
|Autofocus Points||81 points|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Min Shutter Speed||60 sec|
|Max Shutter Speed||1/16000 sec|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||8 fps|
|Self Timer||2 or 12 sec|
|Metering||Centre-weighted, Multi-pattern, Spot|
|Video Resolution||Full HD 1080|
|Memory Type||SD, SDHC, SDXC|
|Connectivity||USB 2, mini HDMI, Wi-Fi|
|Charger||Includes Li-Ion Charger|
|File Formats||JPEG, RAW, H.264|
|Dimensions||120 x 83 x 47 mm|
|Box Contents||BLS-50 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery, BCS-5 Lithium-ion Battery Charger, EP-15 Eyecup, USB cable, shoulder strap, body cap, Olympus Viewer 3 software CD-ROM, warranty card, instruction manual|
|Skill Level||Beginner, Enthusiast, Semi-Professional|
|Lifestyle Uses||Family/Pets/Party, Lightweight, Portrait, Slim & Stylish, Sports, Travel/Landscape|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 Months|