LowePro Adventura SH 160 II Black
With a padded compartment for your camera, and a zippered exterior pocket for your accessories, the black Adventura SH 160 II Shoulder Bag from Lowepro is designed to hold and protect your DSLR camera with attached lens, extra lens, and flash unit from dust, dirt, and the elements.
The SH 160 II features a single top-loading camera compartment with a removable divider for organizing your gear. A zippered pocket located under its rain-flap lid for small accessories such as a battery and lens cloth. Store your memory cards in the touch-fastening, slip-in dedicated memory card pocket.
Lifting the protective rain-flap reveals an exterior zippered, slip-in pocket for small items such as a battery charger, USB cable, and lens cap. Pleated pockets, one on either side of the bag are suitable for storing items such as a small flashlight, cellphone, pens, or energy bar.
Your SH 160 II is easily carried with the padded top handle or removable and adjustable padded shoulder strap. For greater carrying versatility, the bag may be attached to your belt with the 2 built-in, rear belt loops. When set down, the bottom of the bag features a custom-molded base for protection against dirt and moisture.
- 1 DSLR with attached lens
- 1 extra lens
- 1 flash unit
- Small accessories such as charger, cables, memory card, and spare battery
- Custom-molded base to help safeguard against dirt and moisture
- Padded top handle for comfort
- 1 removable and adjustable divider for organizing gear
- 1 zippered accessory pocket under rain flap for holding small accessories such as a charger and cord
- 2 pleated, elastic side pockets for small items such as lens caps, flashlights, and pens
- 1 zippered, slip-in accessory pocket under lid
- 1 fabric-fastening, slip-in memory card pocket under lid
- 1 adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap with snap hooks
Built-in Belt Loop
2 built-in, rear belt loops for use with user-supplied belt