L41 Super UV Cut Glass The Zeta UV L41 filter absorbs up to 410nm of ultraviolet rays. Normal UV glass has a slight yellow tint, but the L41 is perfectly clear due of the use of a high-performance glass
Call us on (02) 9689 3363
Start a live chat with us
Send us an email
Kenko 72mm Zeta Uv Filter
- L41 Super UV Cut Glass The Zeta UV L41 filter absorbs up to 410nm of ultraviolet rays. Normal UV glass has a slight yellow tint, but the L41 is perfectly clear due of the use of a high-performance glass
- ZR (Zero Reflection) Super Multi-Coating This innovative coating will not interfere with any color or light transmission.Reflections are eliminated by allowing light to enter the filter at virtually any angle. This filter will produce superior results and can be used with any type of lens (wide angle to telephoto)
- Ultra Smooth Surface - Nano Glass Technology Our Nano Glass Technology creates an ultra smooth surface from the finest particles of glass, making it stain and scratch resistant without any effect to the image.
- High End Constructed - Ultra Thin Frame The glass of this lens is precision machined and attached using Retainer Ring Mount Technology giving this filter an unsurpassed durability. An ultra thin frame also makes it wide-angle lens compatible.
- Sophisticated Filter Case Sleek design and durable, a protective and easy to use polycarbonate resin compact case comes with the
|Product Dimensions||0.4 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches|
|Item Weight||0.2 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||2.1 ounces|