Canon 5D Mark IV + 24-105mm LISII
- 30.4 Megapixel full frame CMOS sensor
- 61-point AF system
- 4K Video
- 7 fps continuous shooting
- Built-in WiFi and NFC
Canon's new 30.4 Megapixel full frame CMOS sensor delivers images that are packed with detail, from the brightest highlights and darkest shadows.
Designed to respond in an instant
The 5D Mark IV's high-speed readout technologies and DIGIC 6+ processor mean you can shoot at 7 fps at full resolution, with full AF / AE tracking.
Shoot in varied lighting conditions
An ISO range of 100-32000 (expandable from 50-102400) is combined with enhanced noise processing algorithms to further improve low light shooting.
A truly versatile camera, 5D Mark IV delivers DCI 4K shooting at up to 30 fps and the ability to extract 8.8MP JPEG images from 4K videos. Take creative control of time - speed things up with built in time lapse movie mode or slow things down with Full HD 60p and HD 120p movie recording.
Expanded auto focus
61-point (41 cross-type) AF covers an expanded sensor area and delivers focus at EV-3 in viewfinder shooting mode, or EV-4 in Live View mode.
Connect, control and share
Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC enables remote operation and secure file transfer (FTPS/FTP) via smart devices using the Canon Camera Connect app.
Fine tune your images
Dual Pixel RAW file format allows photographers to fine-tune images in post-production such as adjusting or correcting the point of sharpness.
Control at your fingertips
The high resolution 3.2-inch LCD with full touch panel operation is combined with a new AF â€˜Area Selection\' button providing quick AF point selection.
|Free Shipping for above $500||Yes|
Digital, AF/AE single-lens reflex, camera
- CF card
- Type I drive (Type II and Microdrive non-supported.)
- UDMA Mode 7 supported.
- CFast cards cannot be used.
- SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards
- UHS-I supported.
- MultiMediaCards (MMC) cannot be used (results in error).
- UHS-II not supported. If a UHS-II card is used, it may be slower than a UHS-I (depends on the card specifications).
Canon EF Lenses (excluding EF-S and EF-M lenses)
Canon EF Mount
CMOS sensor (Compatible with Dual Pixel CMOS AF)
Approx. 30.4 megapixels
Approx. 5.36 µm square
Approx. 31.7 megapixels
3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical)
Color Filter System
RGB primary color filters
Low Pass Filter
Installed in front of the image sensor, non-detachable
Dust Deletion Feature
- Self Cleaning Sensor Unit
- Removes dust adhering to the low-pass filter.
- Self-cleaning can be done automatically when the power is turned on/ off.
- After the cleaning is performed, the camera will automatically restart (Power OFF to ON).
- When you use Multi Shot Noise Reduction, Clean now cannot be selected.
- The coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter are detected by a test shot and appended to subsequent images.
- The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the EOS software DPP to automatically erase the dust spots.
Complies with Design rule for Camera File System 2.0 and EXIF 2.3
Still Image: JPEG, RAW (14 bit Canon Original)
Video: MOV (4K video: Motion JPEG; Full HD and HD Movie: MPEG4 AVC/H.264*; Audio: Linear PCM), MP4 (Movie: MPEG4 AVC/H.264*; Audio: AAC)
* Variable (averaged) bit rate.
3:2 Aspect Ratio
Large/RAW: Approx. 30.1 Megapixels (6720 x 4480)
mRAW: Approx. 16.9 Megapixels (5040 x 3360)
Medium: Approx. 13.3 Megapixels (4464 x 2976)
Small 1/sRAW: Approx. 7.5 Megapixels (3360 x 2240)
Small 2: Approx. 2.5 Megapixels (1920 x 1280)
Small 3: Approx. 0.35 Megapixels (720 x 480)
4:3 Aspect Ratio
Large/RAW: Approx. 26.7 Megapixels (5952 x 4480)*
mRAW: Approx. 15.1 Megapixels (4480 x 3360)
Medium: Approx. 11.8 Megapixels (3968 x 2976)
Small 1/sRAW: Approx. 6.7 Megapixels (2976 x 2240)*
Small 2: Approx. 2.2 Megapixels (1696 x 1280)*
Small 3: Approx. 0.31 Megapixels (640 x 480)
16:9 Aspect Ratio
Large/RAW: Approx. 25.4 Megapixels (6720 x 3776)*
mRAW: Approx. 14.3 Megapixels (5040 x 2836)*
Medium: Approx. 11.2 Megapixels (4464 x 2512)*
Small 1/sRAW: Approx. 6.3 Megapixels (3360 x 1888)*
Small 2: Approx. 2.1 Megapixels (1920 x 1080)
Small 3: Approx. 0.29 Megapixels (720 x 408)*
1:1 Aspect Ratio
Large/RAW: Approx. 20.1 Megapixels (4480 x 4480)
mRAW: Approx. 11.3 Megapixels (3360 x 3360)
Medium: Approx. 8.9 Megapixels (2976 x 2976)
Small 1/sRAW: Approx. 5.0 Megapixels (2240 x 2240)
Small 2: Approx. 1.6 Megapixels (1280 x 1280)
Small 3: Approx. 0.23 Megapixels (480 x 480)
Values for Recording Pixels are rounded off to the nearest 10,000th or 1,000th.
JPEG images are generated in the set aspect ratio.
RAW images are generated in [3:2], and the set aspect ratio is appended.
* Inexact proportion.
- Select manually to record on either the CF card or SD card.
- When the current card becomes full, the camera switches to the other card automatically.
- The CF card and SD card record the same image at a different image recording quality (Large/Fine, Large/Normal, Medium/Fine, Medium/Normal, Small 1/Fine, Small 1/Normal, Small 2, Small 3, RAW, mRAW, sRAW).
- Both the CF card and SD card record the same image at the same image recording quality (Also applies to RAW+JPEG, mRAW+JPEG, and sRAW+JPEG).
The following three types of file numbers can be set:
- Continuous numbering
- The numbering of captured images continues even after you replace the card.
- When you replace the card, the numbering will be reset to start from 0001. If the new card already contains images, the numbering will continue from the last recorded image in the card.
- Resets the file number to 0001, and creates a new folder automatically.
RAW + JPEG Simultaneous Recording