Product added to cart
Canon EF 100-400mm f4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens
Check for stock availability
The second generation of Canon's popular telephoto lens, the EF 100-400mm f4.5-5.6L IS II. Whether you're shooting sports, aeroplanes, landscape, architecture or wildlife the Canon EF 100-400mm f4.5-5.6L IS II will produce stunning images everytime.
- Improved 4 stop optical image stabiliser with 3 IS modes
- Ring-type ultrasonic motor for fast and silent auto focussing
- New rotation type zoom ring for fine adjustments and balance
- Rugged L series dust and water resistant construction
- Front and rear fluorite coatings to reduce dirt stick to the lens
5 years Australian Warranty
A long-reaching telephoto zoom characterized by a sophisticated optical design and advanced image stabilization technologies, theCanon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens is part of the esteemed L-series developed for full-frame EOS DSLRs. One fluorite element and one Super UD element have been incorporated into the lens' construction, and both help to reduce aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range in order to deliver notable clarity, image sharpness, and faithful color reproduction. An Air Sphere Coating has also been applied to lens elements in order to reduce lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich imagery. Benefitting the optical components of the lens, a...
|Lens Mount||Canon, Canon E-F (Full Frame)|
|Warranty Years||5 years|
Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens
Write Your Own Review